COVID 19 Guidelines
Please adhere to these guidelines if you are visiting the Brockley studio
- Classes capacity in the studio will be reduced by 60% to adhere to social distancing measures
- When booking a class, make sure you choose the right venue in studio v.s online on our new Teamup system
- If you are unable to attend a booked physical class, please cancel your registration in advance so to leave the spot available to someone else.
- In the light of the Covid 19 procedures, you will need to bring your own mat and place it on the marked up spot on the studio's floor. MATS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. We will have mats for sale if you do not have your own.
- Unfortunately, we won't able to provide props for you to use either so please bring your own if you feel you need them.
- There will be no Physical adjustments from the teachers during classes.
- Upon entering the premises, the use of a face masks will be necessary. The mask will be kept when using the common areas such as: Changing rooms, corridor, tea station, reception. The mask will be removed when entering the studio
- Hand sanitisers will be around the studio, we warmly encourage you to use them when entering the premises and throughout your staying as well as washing your hands with soap and hot water
- Following the government's guidelines, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO if you feel unwell or have fever and PLEASE CONTACT US straight away if you develop symptoms after attending an in studio class.
The Renaissance Yoga and Wellbeing Team