w/ Craig Norris
Transformational Breathwork is a therapeutic breathing technique that relieves tension and stress. Through circular breathing you can tap into and cleanse yourself of deeply buried obstacles. It is a healing process that can help you to feel alive and free.
This workshop combines Breathwork with a variety of mindfulness techniques to allow deeper self awareness and personal growth. You will be invited to work with internal challenges and obstacles in a way that enables healing and transformation.
Every session can have vast differences in terms of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual experiences. Some people recollect forgotten or repressessed memories, some have emotional traumas from the past emerge and be released.
At the end of a session many individuals are left with solutions or answers to existing problems, others state they experience visitations from their deceased relatives or hear a spiritual connection that gives clear guidance. When a person is completely emerged in the breathwork experience, they feel like the breath is breathing them rather than visa versa.
These conditions are contraindicated for this style of Breathwork:
* Detached Retina
* High Blood Pressure (not controlled with medication)
* Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
* Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen
* Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes
* Asthma - if you are asthmatic, you are welcome to attend providing you bring your inhaler to the session.
* Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition.
* Hospitalisation for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
* Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
If this applies to you and you would like to engage with Breathwork, a 121 with gentler forms would be beneficial.
w/ Junior Valentine
Gong Baths are a deeply meditative experience which allows the mind and body to fully decompress and let go. We invite you to join us and lie down in our softly lit space under a blanket, allowing this sublime experience to soothe and resonate with you on a deep energetic level. In Gong space, we access a unique dimension in which we connect with the bigger picture of our soul’s purpose and our own mission here on earth.
Simply close your eyes and drift into a deep meditative state, allowing the unique and healing sound of the gongs played by Junior Valentine, You will emerge an hour later feeling utterly serene, refreshed and rejuvenated, with a renewed sense of calm and focus to move effortlessly, standing in your own unique power, which will carry forward into your daily life.
Junior Valentine is a yoga teacher devoted to energy healing as a Reiki Master, Angelic Reiki practitioner, Massage therapist in Thai, holistic, Swedish, lomi lomi, and many other healing modalities, he weaves these complementary healing practices in his sound sessions.